Chuffed Louise Milligan says there are “other warrior women” who deserve a spot on the tea-towel.
- Rainbow Christophobes outraged they can’t reject the apology
- The modern West is committed to spending trillions on ‘climate change,’ endless war, obsolete submarines and lockdown bills
- Meanwhile, the Churchill of Our Time starts rounding up priests
- Three victims are the only children Joe Biden isn’t attracted to
- Even Tilly Aston could see the Liberal Party stands for nothing
- Henderson missed the caravan but reports the barking dogs
- Let’s check in on the values the US is fighting for against Putin
- April 2023 (7)
- March 2023 (118)
- February 2023 (84)
- January 2023 (101)
- December 2022 (62)
- November 2022 (72)
- October 2022 (83)
- September 2022 (81)
- August 2022 (82)
- July 2022 (83)
- June 2022 (113)
- May 2022 (80)
- April 2022 (114)
- March 2022 (117)
- February 2022 (120)
- January 2022 (126)
- December 2021 (116)
- November 2021 (112)
- October 2021 (126)
- September 2021 (84)
- August 2021 (6)
- Art, music, letters
- Australian police state
- Climate hoax
- COVID hysteria
- Defence and national security
- Economics and the economy
- Ethics and morality
- Fake conservatism
- Fake news
- Fake science
- Federal politics
- Foreign policy
- Hypocrisy of the left
- Innovation and technology
- Left-wing extremism
- Legal affairs
- Religion and faith
- Rule of law
- Social media
- State politics
- US politics
- War and peace
- War on Christianity
The Cat Empire
ABC women, Labor women, activist women.
Of course the ABC is not biased at all.
A tea towel and she’s delighted.
As she should be, it’s a very flattering image.
Toilet paper would be more appropriate.
I can’t decide if this is funny or pathetic.
Who are those people? I don’t recognise any of them.
I bet it’s made in China too.
The shop owner had a good idea and her merch is good.
But why would you exclude one half of of the voting public from your market?
I suppose it’s because conservatives don’t tend to fetishise politicians and journalists.
Reminds me of Grade One when Sister would take out a lovely stack of holy cards and give one to good boys and girls.
There is a religiosity and an iconography here that’s quite sad.
Is Hannah Gadsby on that tea towel?
If not, then it’s a sellout.
I know why CL.
Because then the other half of the market would spurn you.
I just love the ironing.
(Mrs Entropy hates I don’t iron linen tea towels.
When the mask mandate started last year, the Victorian Public Sector Union distributed its own branded masks to members. I kid you not, but the mask features a stylized representation of …Kamala Harris. No, I don’t understand it either.
I thought it was odd one out contest. My pick was bottom right. It’s a bloke.
And warrior needs a new definition.