The first Republican ad for next year’s mid-terms has been made. It’s a doozy and a freebie.
- Rainbow Christophobes outraged they can’t reject the apology
- The modern West is committed to spending trillions on ‘climate change,’ endless war, obsolete submarines and lockdown bills
- Meanwhile, the Churchill of Our Time starts rounding up priests
- Three victims are the only children Joe Biden isn’t attracted to
- Even Tilly Aston could see the Liberal Party stands for nothing
- Henderson missed the caravan but reports the barking dogs
- Let’s check in on the values the US is fighting for against Putin
- April 2023 (7)
- March 2023 (118)
- February 2023 (84)
- January 2023 (101)
- December 2022 (62)
- November 2022 (72)
- October 2022 (83)
- September 2022 (81)
- August 2022 (82)
- July 2022 (83)
- June 2022 (113)
- May 2022 (80)
- April 2022 (114)
- March 2022 (117)
- February 2022 (120)
- January 2022 (126)
- December 2021 (116)
- November 2021 (112)
- October 2021 (126)
- September 2021 (84)
- August 2021 (6)
- Art, music, letters
- Australian police state
- Climate hoax
- COVID hysteria
- Defence and national security
- Economics and the economy
- Ethics and morality
- Fake conservatism
- Fake news
- Fake science
- Federal politics
- Foreign policy
- Hypocrisy of the left
- Innovation and technology
- Left-wing extremism
- Legal affairs
- Religion and faith
- Rule of law
- Social media
- State politics
- US politics
- War and peace
- War on Christianity
The Cat Empire
Oh what a dilemma for the Democrats. Keep this demented fool and lose big time, or replace him with the giggling harridan and lose by even more.
It looks like even massive fraud won’t save them next time.
It is Trump’s fault.
I have previously declared it for Australia that the top third of every “public service” department should be sacked.
Trump failed to do that in the USA.
It would be far cheaper to individually litigate against the lot of them, and pay wrongful dismissal claims, than it is to put up with their fabian/communist bullshit they are imposing on us.
The good one’s will be rehired anyway.
What did he say? It sounded like ‘fourtwelve’.
He said petrol is $4.50/gallon in California.
That’s roughly equivalent to $1.00/litre.
Joe said that last year on the campaign trail.
10 years ago US$4.50/ galoon Gas woulda been outlandish, in 2020 it was unremarkable, even in the U.S..
the best amnyone can say about Joe is that he’s out of touch,
the reality is that he has always been a brainless puppet and now he’s 78 years ol;;d, with another 3 years, 2 months, 10 days left of his First Term.
and he fixed the supply chain problem months ago,
and inflation is good for you.
US$4.50 per US gallon (3.84 liters) is around A$1.60 per liter.
And their state and federal taxes are nowhere near the excise we have.