Reporter has a cold

This entry was posted in Culture, Media. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Reporter has a cold

1. Pommyal says:

How unbelievably pathetic. What an absolutely weak gutted prick.
    It disgusts me.

2. Pommyal says:

The fact that this moron thinks people care is more proof of the rampant idiocy infecting society.
    Go and blow your nose .
    Safely. There may be government guidelines somewhere for you to follow to do it in the socially accepted manner.
    You cock sucking idiot.

3. jupes says:

It’s not going to kill me …

No. Yet I was deprived of my liberty for three days (returning to Sydney from overseas) to stop other people catching a cold. Criminal madness.

I’m certain had I had my third jab this would be a hell of a lot less painful.

Only a gullible twit could make such a stupid claim.

4. MatrixTransform says:

incredibly drowsy, sore throat, intermittent headaches

Look Tom,
    No you can’t stay up and play on the computer.
    If your’e too sick to go to work, then you’re too sick to message yr twitter friends.

Have a butter menthol and go to bed
    If you feel better tomorrow we’ll see you can have some computer time

ok?

5. cuckoo says:

“I think I probably have Omicron”. It’s guys like this who create the idea of ‘man-flu’.

Typical, up himself modern day journalist; it’s all about him.
    Who cares?

7. Chris M says:

It really isn’t pleasant.

Yes, gene-therapy induced myocarditis is nasty.

The Wuhan flu on the other hand is not going to be a problem for you Tommy, just get a prescription for Ivermectin and a few other OTC things and you’ll be fine in a few days. Oh, they won’t let you do that? Odd hey… could be a story to follow right?

8. Perfidious Albino says:

Tom needs to harden TF up.

9. MichaelS says:

I have a cold right now too. Unfortunately, it’s not Covid or any of it’s bloody variants. If only I could get some natural immunity.

10. Tel says:

Germany not looking too good at the moment.

Guess they must need more boosters … or something.

11. Not Trampis says:

alas a cold does not make you incredible drowsy, a sore throat and intermittent headaches.

Dr Non Compos Mentis is on the job. We are saved!

13. Old School Conservative says:

It’s the total lack of Harwood’s logic which should scare thinking Australians into disbelieving the gutter press.
    But I fear not.

14. MatrixTransform says:

Dr Trampis needs to read up on Munchausen’s by Proxy

15. Rex Anger says:

A big night out on the gas certainly does…