We see you. We hear you. We believe you.

This entry was posted in Ethics and morality, Rule of law, State politics. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to We see you. We hear you. We believe you.

She is very gutsy, but she should be prepared for a character assassination from all and sundry on the left, including the MSM and the sisterhood.

Hopefully it will bring down Teflon Dan and his government, but I am not holding my breath.

2. Chris M says:

Incarcerate Dan in solitary indefinitely – until the curve is flattened. As he did with the state.

Meanwhile:

ASIO has revealed it has uncovered a “foreign interference plot” to influence an Australian election in its annual address

Let me guess that would be World Economic Forum controlling Scott and Greg?

3. rosie says:

Well done, well done.
    I thought it must have been one of the Labor MPs who are not standing again so this is much better.
    Female, migrant, not white.
    What will pale stale male Dan do?

4. sfw says:

I’m not that impressed, she supported Dans Enabling Act back in December, so why do this now? There’s more to her act.

5. Buccaneer says:

Wouldn’t surprise me if it wereMs tame that places the horses head at her front door

6. cuckoo says:

Their ABC, which never fails to remind its viewers that branch stacking is not illegal, or that the religious discrimination bill is “contentious”, had to refressh its viewers’ memories the other night about the Red Shirts affair. Their statement in full was that the Ombudsman (!) was critical of what was done, but Victoria Police did not investigate, so there. Most trusted source of news.

7. jupes says:

It was initially investigated by the Ombudsman in 2018, but did not progress to any criminal charges or referral to the state’s anti-corruption watchdog.

The motion requested the Ombudsman investigate the role Premier Daniel Andrews had in “designing, propagating and facilitating” the scheme while he was opposition leader in 2014.

Right. So the new plan is to have the same bloke who cleared Labor last time, investigate for a second time. Hmmmm. Might be a slight flaw in that plan but I just can’t quite put my finger on it.

8. Buccaneer says:

It’s not a flaw, but a feature for fetid alp governments to use the apparatus of government to hide their misdoings. It’s the reason that a federal icac would be a waste of time effort and money. Instead of preventing this behaviour it would enable it.