Motherhood: The only job that feminists are too weak to handle

This entry was posted in Culture, Fake conservatism. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Motherhood: The only job that feminists are too weak to handle

1. Cassie of Sydney says:

Whenever I see a member of this disgraceful family “offering advice”, I need to reach for a bucket…..quickly. Daisy Turnbull has a nanny and lives in a million dollar house in Sydney’s eastern suburbs.

Over the years I’ve had a few interactions with Ms Turnbull. Like her miserable father, she isn’t a pleasant character.

Cassie, I see Catholic Conservative Dom has introduced rainbow birth certificates:

Ms Higgins, who identifies as queer, said she used pride colours to depict genderless native animals as rainbow families enjoying themselves among iconic Sydney landmarks.

ā€œIā€™ve removed gender from the focus of the illustration to give our rainbow families the freedom to be seen as they wish to be,ā€ Ms Higgins said.

What the hell is happening in the NSW Liberal Party?

3. Cassie of Sydney says:

“What the hell is happening in the NSW Liberal Party?”

Parrothead is a puppet. I had some hope for him but that’s all gone now.

The NSW Liberal Party is now a mint Green party….I even think, as in SA, there are pockets of the NSW Labor party that are more conservative than the NSW Liberals.

I despair.

I wish feminists would make up their minds whether they need help from men or not.

5. Bruce of Newcastle says:

Does that mean she wears the trousers in the Turnbull household?
    A photo of her dad wearing a dress would be quite fun.

6. calli says:

She looks like very high maintenance money guzzler.

Buyer beware.

7. Chris M says:

Cheery laid-back family; kind, generous and down to earth.

Actually there are a great many such descriptors that don’t belong in a Turnbull bio.