- Artificial Indignation
- Recusant Christians in the Victorian Liberal Party need a Nick
- Addicting young people to a vice is a venerable business model
- Nazi salute panic is a canting one for luvvies to be propagating
- The face of European “values” still punchable but not as smug
- Historical milestone as IPCC publishes its 1000th final warning
- The Eagle Has Crash-Landed
- March 2023 (73)
- February 2023 (84)
- January 2023 (101)
- December 2022 (62)
- November 2022 (72)
- October 2022 (83)
- September 2022 (81)
- August 2022 (82)
- July 2022 (83)
- June 2022 (113)
- May 2022 (80)
- April 2022 (114)
- March 2022 (117)
- February 2022 (120)
- January 2022 (126)
- December 2021 (116)
- November 2021 (112)
- October 2021 (126)
- September 2021 (84)
- August 2021 (6)
- Art, music, letters
- Australian police state
- Climate hoax
- COVID hysteria
- Defence and national security
- Economics and the economy
- Ethics and morality
- Fake conservatism
- Fake news
- Fake science
- Federal politics
- Foreign policy
- Hypocrisy of the left
- Innovation and technology
- Left-wing extremism
- Legal affairs
- Religion and faith
- Rule of law
- Social media
- State politics
- US politics
- War and peace
- War on Christianity
The Cat Empire
Labor agrees to rob Aussies to compensate “drowning” islands
This entry was posted in Climate hoax, Fake science, Left-wing extremism. Bookmark the permalink.
Which aren’t drowning.
Brown grifters around the world are now extorting money from the West using ‘climate’ and race guilt. Of course, it only works on left-wing governments – or formerly right-of-centre governments that don’t want any aggravation from the media. There is no longer a single government in the West that represents its own people or regards them as sovereign.
Dutton is right to go after Albanese on this but it requires persistent prosecution, not just a single outing in Question Time. It’s always revealing to see how easy it is to get under Albanese’s skin and cause him to lash out. That offers a clue on how to set him up.
Albo is not a “nice guy,” but a nasty piece of work and a hypocrite.
Don’t forget his “smash her!” directed at Sussan Ley in federal parliament several years ago.
How is it “racist” or dog-whistling” to criticise handing over Australian taxpayers’ money to foreign countries, especially for an imaginary problem?
Probably much of the money will wind up in corrupt politicians and bureaucrats pockets anyway or wasted on boondoggles.
NGO-type foundations headed by former WEF worthies will first need to be established, surely.
Apparently, it’s called “climate justice”.
Have you checked the Australian Register of Lobbyists lately?
And poor China is in such need of “climate justice” reparations what else could our wise and beneficent PM do but sign us up.
Some points of late. There’s been much going on at COP27.
The “faith” angle
Video length: ~13mins
The NEW 10 commandments of climate hysteria
Also, “faith-based engagement at COP27”
It’s all in there – crisis, urgency, gender, women and MONEY
We call on leaders at COP27 to preserve all of God’s Creation by:
• Recognising the urgency of this crisis, including language in the text that requires all countries, but especially major emitters, to come forward in COP27 with new ambition announcements that exceed their current NDC targets and keep within reach the 1.5 degree target.
• Calling for all Parties to establish a new funding facility for loss and damage; set a separate and additional funding stream from finance for mitigation and adaptation and other humanitarian aid within the financial mechanism; make L&D a permanent COP agenda item; include an intersectional gender lens, indigenous knowledge and human rights into the text; and ensure adequate capacity and resources to support the full operationalization of the Santiago Network.
• Richer governments committing to ratchet up delivery of finance at scale to fulfil their promises and deliver the shortfalls of the $100 billion per year promised by 2020 and through to 2025. Half of this must be for adaptation in the form of grants and not loans, and address access issues so the finance reaches those who need it most.
• Calling on wealthy countries to cancel the debt, to provide adequate new finance and set up a finance L&D facility. The finance must be grants based, not as loans as it is being done.
• Ensuring gender is no longer siloed and the agreements reached at COP27 have a clear gender transformative climate action lens and clear processes for making that happen. Women and girls, in all their diversities, cannot be treated as victims; they are leading climate solutions and just transitions within and beyond movements and industries.
Plenty of signatories
Now there’s “climate repentance”
Representatives of religious faiths, including Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, and Sikhism assembled at the foot of Parliament Hill in London on 13 November to offer their voices in a call for politicians and negotiators at the UN Climate Conference COP27, held this week in Egypt, to work for the benefit of humanity.
Simultaneously, in locations around the world, religious leaders gathered to urge world leaders to act for climate repentance and to act in accordance with the Ten Principles for Climate Repentance, abbreviated here:
•We are stewards of this world
• Creation manifests divinity
• Everything in life is interconnected
• Do no harm
• Look after tomorrow
• Rise above ego for our world
• Change our inner climate
• Repent and return
• Every action matters
• Use mind, open heart
I’m uncommonly optimistic regarding climate reparations. Western governments are such craven virtue signallers I expect they will simply rebadge/repackage existing foreign aid as reparations.
Of course, the taxpayer money Albo is throwing at this will have as much effect on the Pacific Ocean as he would if he sacrificed a couple of virgins. A focused opposition could hound Labor out of office with ridicule on this subject alone, if only they didn’t publicly believe in the same Green lunacy as the Greens and Labor.
Of course. The Star Mangled Nana’s presentation (salad of buzz words) at COP27
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Speech at COP 27 in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.
Australia is pretty bad at leveraging foreign aid. Now a clever country would ensure the return on our taxpayer investment to our businesses was more than one. We would lucky if it was 33%
Hang on … we got floods in Australia as well.
The IPCC predicted endless drought, but we got floods anyhow … the least they could do is let us keep our own money … we already got ripped off on desalination plants.
Hang on … that’s all of the buggers!
It would of course, be cheaper just to give these islanders Australian citizenship. Most of them already live in Logan anyway. They are improving the standard of the place as it is.
Climate theology is so much easier than the Gospel – which is more or less banned in the West.
I’m particularly pleased to see China – with its massive economy, a huge space program, and an aggressive hi-tech military spend, all enabled by 200 years of White Devil industrial development – tippy-toeing away from the ‘reparations’ dance, because developing economy.
Like Baba, above, I’m hopeful that limited new dollars will actually end up with the Klimate Kleptocracy.
If China, with its space program, nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles, aircraft carriers, jet fighters and bombers, coal and oil industries, massive industrial plants, extensive ocean cargo lines, and so much more, is still a “developing economy”, where does that place Australia?