Tough But Fair

This entry was posted in US politics. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Tough But Fair

1. Bruce of Newcastle says:

Be nice to see an investigative report of the Pelosi family’s various business activities. From what I’ve observed over the years there are quite a few sticky fingers in all sorts of pies. Ukraine for example.

2. Not Trampis says:

That is Devine writing about Trump except she is a dope apologist. If only she was a journalist.

Deplorables have no self awareness

3. In my many decades on this planet, Trampis, I have encountered a large number of leftists, very few of whom had any self-awareness at all. In fact, very few of them even had a sense of humour. I, on the other hand, am fully and painfully aware of my many flaws, faults and weaknesses. I am also a Trump supporter.

Non Mentis

Meeeooowww! Saucer of milk for the uneducated pre-school failure?

PS, when has Devine “apologised” for drugs?

Pelosi, probably more than anyone else is to blame for the fetid state of U.S. politics and culture.

Devine has summed her up perfectly.

6. Yank says:

Bruce: that’s not evidence of anything. If you ignore that fact that trump appointed his son in law as Middle East representative and personally kissed ass in Riyadh, you’d also not notice that the son in law got $2billion from MBS. But that is actual, public evidence. I am seriously looking forward to the inquiries over the Biden laptop. It might well put an end to the careers of quite a few malevolent politicians. Then we can get on with dredging the dark money that creates the swamp. Get some decent laws to prevent gerrymanders and have a truly independent election commission.

7. NFA says:

farq off Kristina Marie Kerscher Keneally

you communist socialist alliance wef shill

8. NFA says: