- Adam Smithereens
- Greg Sheridan on Roberts-Smith and lessons from Afghanistan
- You’ve Never Seen The Line?
- Netball Australia’s endorsement was less influential than hoped
- A misogynist might joke that it’s usually the other way around
- Vendetta lunch lasted longer than David Sharaz’s first marriage
- Hanoi Vane
- June 2023 (18)
- May 2023 (88)
- April 2023 (90)
- March 2023 (118)
- February 2023 (84)
- January 2023 (101)
- December 2022 (62)
- November 2022 (72)
- October 2022 (83)
- September 2022 (81)
- August 2022 (82)
- July 2022 (83)
- June 2022 (113)
- May 2022 (80)
- April 2022 (114)
- March 2022 (117)
- February 2022 (120)
- January 2022 (126)
- December 2021 (116)
- November 2021 (112)
- October 2021 (126)
- September 2021 (84)
- August 2021 (6)
- Art, music, letters
- Australian police state
- Climate hoax
- COVID hysteria
- Defence and national security
- Economics and the economy
- Ethics and morality
- Fake conservatism
- Fake news
- Fake science
- Federal politics
- Foreign policy
- Hypocrisy of the left
- Innovation and technology
- Left-wing extremism
- Legal affairs
- Religion and faith
- Rule of law
- Social media
- State politics
- US politics
- War and peace
- War on Christianity
The Cat Empire
Great report, thanks, SydGal. The ‘protesters’ should not have been allowed anywhere near the Church. Remember that the NSW government has abortion clinic ‘buffer zone’ laws. Perrottet should have got involved personally to keep the sick animals away from mourners but he was too gutless.
Cassie and Tintarella di Luna at Catallaxy were there today too and have also posted reports.
Thanks, CL, very good point about the buffet zone. I found the raucous shouting and screeching at the start of the funeral very distressing. I’ve already rung the AG’s office (sympathetic), Police Minister’s office (told me it was an operational matter so referred me to Day St Police Station – The Rocks and Day Street mildly sympathetic) but will now follow-up with my local MP who happens to be the Premier. And I will be delivering a copy of Keith Windschuttle’s book and some of Chris Friel’s articles.
You are exactly right, SydGal. It was the poofs, perverts and pornographers and their allies in the Socialist Left of the Academics Lawyers and Perverts party who drove the Get Pell campaign.
PS: Isn’t it strange how Cardinal Pell and Christian Porter were in the news today – both victims of Louise Milligan’s journalism.
Would not surprise me in the least if some of them have done “it” with children themselves.
Perhaps we will be able to examine the video footage to see how many of them turn up to Orkopoulos’ funeral when that occurs. I’m guessing none of them will be protesting
Well, almost all of the child sex abusers were homosexuals.
That’s really the deep psychology of what happened today.
I note that there has been no media buzz whatsoever about reports of a child sexual abuse epidemic in Victorian state schools – as reported earlier this week.
Good to learn of the attendance, at the Mass, of people who cared about the event, that event being (in addition to the Eucharistic Sacrifice) George Cardinal Pell himself and prayers in relation to his passing and his principles which are not passing. Some event. I could not go and only watched the Mass online. Yet I was glad to have done so. The readings were inspired and inspiring and Archbishop Fisher was thoughtful and respectful. A different world without Benedict and George, although the hope is that many will hear anew the same call as of old.
CL – a crazy thought, I know, but sometimes I have wondered whether some of the accused priests were homosexual rather than paedophiles – but some parishioners, and possibly priests they were living with, were fearful (late 80s, early 90s – time of AIDS) and so they were accused of being paedophiles to get them out of the parish.
“I found the raucous shouting and screeching at the start of the funeral very distressing. “
As did I Syd Gal. I went to the funeral service with Tinta, and we sat outside on the steps so we were very near the maggots (I can’t think of any other appropriate description) that were protesting. I am very, very angry with NSW police for allowing the protesters to walk directly past the cathedral and mourners such as myself. I could see many young, strong, athletic men of middle eastern background (Maronite Lebs), wearing long crosses around their necks, getting extremely angry by the protest.
Here is what I posted on the Cat upon my return.
Hi all, I have just arrived at work after attending the Mass for Cardinal Pell at St Mary’s cathedral. I met up with Tinta. We stood/sat outside. This Jew wanted to pay her respects to a completely innocent, decent and saintly man.
The whole service was profoundly moving with well over a thousand people outside the church (as Tinta and I were). There were many Asian, African, Middle Eastern European, South American, indigenous faces, I felt I was among real Australians. There were many young, middle aged, and old. It was quite emotional seeing young men and women kneeling saying the rosary as we arrived. I love seeing people of faith practice their faith.
As for protesters, or the maggots as they should properly be called (and I’m still being too charitable), they weren’t a small gathering and as far as I’m concerned the NSW police allowed them too much leeway to begin with. As the solemn mass began, the protesters were given licence to walk past the cathedral, whistling, screaming and shouting. But what was a joy to behold and it sent shivers down my spine was as the maggots walked past, screaming, shouting, heckling and trying their best to intimidate people, many young men of middle eastern extraction, strong and tall with big muscles, wearing their tradie outfits with large crosses draped around their necks, walked up to face the maggots. The police then decided to do their job and they walked the protesters down College Street.
But what I saw in the protest was evil….plain evil. An evil that is now celebrated in this country.
Two of Cdl Pell’s early actions as Archbishop of Melbourne were to remove homosexual priests from parishes, and reform the seminaries.
2 February, 2023 at 8:01 pm
Perhaps we will be able to examine the video footage to see how many of them turn up to Orkopoulos’ funeral when that occurs. I’m guessing none of them will be protesting”
Indeed….but the thing is that they’re not interested in sexual abuse against children or anyone else for that matter, no, the maggots protesting today made it very clear that they were there because Cardinal George Pell represented the Catholic Church and they aim to bring down Western Civilization, Christianity, democracy and anyone who refuses to conform to their satanic world views.
Thanks so much, Cassie, I did not know what was going on outside. I asked a policeman afterwards about what had happened. How were they allowed to walk there – I thought they were supposed to remain in Hyde Park under the “deal” negotiated that got lots of airtime?
Syd aGal – something akin to what you say at 8.26 was the case with the priest accused of harming the foster girls, for a priest-colleague of the accused had written – can’t remember to whom , maybe to O’Callaghan of the Melbourne Response, but a documented piece on record – saying that the accused priest was a homosexual.
Boambee John – thank you, yes, I knew that. But I think someone said to me that some of Cardinal Pell’s predecessors may have supported homosexual priests. Would they have tried to keep that information from Cardinal Pell as they knew what action he would take?
Homosexuality as such did not at the time preclude ordination.
Very very few of them were paedophiles, strictly speaking. That word is misused a lot. Most of the offenders liked teen boys.
Let’s back up and consider what Perrottet allowed here: this was nothing less than the normalisation of Westboro Baptist tactics. From now on, the left will do the same at the funerals of Howard, Abbott, Jones, etc etc.
The Liberal Party needs to be bulldozed. Their cowardice is destroying this country – or at least allowing it to be destroyed.
How much of the WBC is a false flag construct.
Which is not to say that it’s surface structure is not prone to serious imitation. And the imitation false flagged in turn, in the converse, yet remains one and the same thing. Each reveals that the other, snd therefore itself, is false.
I doubt a heterosexual male would ever in any way be interested in young boys. Young girls I could believe, but not boys.
It’s not a denomination because it’s not a branch of the Christian church, it is the Christian Church.
That American enquiry John Jay? into abuse within the church was quite illuminating where preferences lay.
Ridsdale offended against both boys and girls.
And sadly, as Risdale shows too well sometimes the abusers offences ran into the hundreds of victims.
Emboldened by the lack of action by anyone in a position to stop them.
“Let’s back up and consider what Perrottet allowed here: this was nothing less than the normalisation of Westboro Baptist tactics. From now on, the left will do the same at the funerals of Howard, Abbott, Jones, etc etc.”
Yep. Here this….
1. I will never ever forgive Dominic Perrottet and Chris Minns, who both profess to be Roman Catholics, for not having the courage to attend yesterday’s funeral at St Mary’s.
2. As far as I’m concerned, no politician had the guts to robustly speak up to denounce the fact that a funeral was being protested by very ugly far-left, hard-left LGBTQ+ followers. Instead, there were tuts tuts and mealy-mouthed words from the likes of Perrottet. Perrottet, Minns and Sleazy should be all forced to sit down watch the Wizard of Oz to learn about COURAGE. When I look at these three spineless cowardly politicians, I’m reminded of the lines from the Wizard of Oz..
“You’re right. I am a coward. I haven’t any courage at all,” responded the lion with tears running down his cheeks and his voice trembling.
The lion in the film found his courage, but our disgraceful politicians won’t because they’re so beholden to woke wankery. In fact we now live in a society that tolerates and celebrates cowardice.
3. I sincerely ask, what is this country now? As I wrote yesterday, I will never ever forgive the NSW police for their actions yesterday, where they allowed maggots to walk directly in front and past the cathedral, screaming, whistling, shouting, and screeching abuse about Pell and intimidating mourners such as myself. I FELT SICK. I can guarantee you that the same NSW police would NEVER allow such a protest in front of a mosque. When I think of how the NSW police prevented anti-lockdown protests, when I think of how NSW police spent time harassing and arresting people for sitting in a park or on the sand at the beach during the Covid scam, yesterday confirmed to me that the NSW police are now a fully fledged, partisan, hard-left, paramilitary wing of the aforementioned LGBTQ+ lobby. It took the police to move on the protesters ONLY after many young men of middle eastern background, who all looked like they had came straight from an ISIS brigade, except these young men, wearing large crosses draped around their necks, had been on their knees praying the rosary, and only stood up when the maggots were allowed to walk directly in front of the cathedral. So now, the NSW police will henceforth permit affluent maggots such as the protesters yesterday to turn up at funerals of people they don’t like. Thanks to the Liberal Party of NSW and Dominic Perrottet.
4. Further to “affluent”, I stood in the crowd outside. Most of the mourners who also stood/sat and knelt outside clearly came from the western suburbs and it was a very multicultural group of men, women and children, Vietnamese, Chinese, African, Middle Eastern, Polynesian, Indigenous, European. For the first time in a long time, I felt proud to be an Australian. And the maggots protesting? I know where the bulk of them grew up, not in the western suburbs, but rather on the north shore, eastern suburbs and inner-west, in other words Sydney’s most affluent areas. This was confirmed to me last night watching Sky, when they showed footage of the lead female maggot, a well spoken young woman who clearly didn’t come from struggle street. I was reminded of the two effwits I confronted on Oxford Street, near the barracks, a few days before CPAC last September, these two morons were putting up posters that screeched “protest the far-right CPAC conference, protest the far-right Tony Abbott and Nigel Farage”. As I tore down the posters in front of them, I could clearly see they weren’t “westies”, no, no, no…these two were children of privilege and so I cleared my throat, looked at them square in the face, I pointed at them and I said “I’m the real Marxist here and come the revolution we will deal with privileged middle class scum like you”. Their jaws dropped, and like the cowards they are, they scuttled back into the UNSW Fine Arts campus from where they came.
That’s how you deal with scum. C.L, is right of course, the precedent has now been set. We will see the hard left now protest other funerals.
Finally, I believe that whatever remains of decent MSM should do pieces where they expose the protest leaders, such as a the female who screeched and screamed yesterday. In the US, Andy Ngo and other journalists such as Jack Posobiec, actually unmask and expose Antifa leaders and followers. You don’t read about it in the MSM but the city of Atlanta in Georgia has been on fire due to riots by Antifa over the last three weeks. The violence had been escalating since a group of Antifa scum set up camp in a large Atlanta park in mid 2022. Anyway, Ngo and others have been unmasking the protesters and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, bar one, hail from affluent families, and these young men and women were radicalised at their Ivy League universities.
Anyway, enough. Sorry about the rant, but as you can see, I am very, very angry.
Oh and if you want confirmation of how the NSW Police are now an official arm of the Pervert’s Lobby, remember this…
If you protest, even silently, within a certain distance of an abortion clinic, you will be arrested.
Yesterday, the NSW Police allowed perverts, degenerates and various other scum to protest directly outside the cathedral doors at the beginning of a solemn Mass.
Liberal, Labor, Nationals, they can all go to hell.
“what is this country now?”
My question also
you do know that legislation was introduced by the present government
Apologies CL, just briefly as I know this is a bit off topic but for a long time I have been trying to make sense of the 2012- 2018 Royal Commission which cost tax payers $342 Million (budget Vol 1) and the redacted reports which used speculative language in the “findings” . Everyone defers to the RC now that the cathedral trial fell apart and the High Court delivered the 7-0 Judgment.
Reading the transcripts, it seemed that there were tensions between progressive and conservative priests in the 70s-80s. 2 priests who later married got lots of coverage and one even referred to an Abbott/Turnbull analogy re priests.
If some conservative priests had conservative political links and influences, perhaps they were targeted?
Milligan tweeted yesterday about Cardinal Pell attending N Fasciale’s funeral in 1996 but maybe he was also falsely accused? Someone replied Fasciale had not been convicted.
What is your point?
Thanks, Cassie. I have no doubt you’re right about the NSW Police but, ultimately, the Premier’s influence is decisive. Perrottet is responsible. He doesn’t belong in politics – and I have always thought that. He should make some coin in the private sector, do some managerial work pro bono for charities etc and look after his lovely big family. I have no idea what he’s trying to prove being a politician. His cowardice this week is a disgrace he can never live down.
Wonderful piece by Bolt last night. Thank you, Andrew.
SydGal, the RC was a stitch-up distraction game. It was all about the Catholic Church and Pell but it play-acted halfhearted concern about other institutions. Counsel assisting and the Commissioner himself were tendentious bullshit artists completely in thrall to the mob.
Generally, the political leanings of priests were unknown. Priests are never associated with political parties – it’s more or less verboten. That said, we all know why Ridsdale’s housemate Paul Bongiorno was given a pass. Same reason Daniel Andrews got a pass this week despite presiding over a sex abuse disaster in Victoria.
It’s not about children. The left hates children.
His point is that he inhabits an infantile world of goodies (Labor) and baddies (Liberal) and thinks any of us here – let alone Cassie – could care less about covering for what the NSW government has done.
He is far from the sharpest tool in the shed, but there is no doubt that he is a tool.
“Perrottet is responsible. “
Wonderful piece by Bolt last night. Thank you, Andrew.
Oh and on the Cat BBS reminded me of how back in 2018 Canadian provocateur, Lauren Southern, tried to film outside a mosque in Lakemba.
The police prevented her.
NSW = Sharia + LGBTQI+ compliant.
Satanist see themselves as being in a war with God. They see children as nearer to God and the younger the child, the closer they are to God. To the satan-worshipping left, raping or abusing a child is a victory over God.
Evil exists. The devil’s greatest trick was convincing people he didn’t exist.