- You usually have to be elected before citing this old classic
- Dispatches From Woke War I
- While Ukrainians light their Javelins with hundred dollar bills…
- Yet another New York Times hero turns out to be a child rapist
- Morrison set to lose because voters want children mutilated
- Labor crumb maiden knows exactly what she’s doing
- Peking Dick
- Art, music, letters
- Australian police state
- Climate hoax
- COVID hysteria
- Defence and national security
- Economics and the economy
- Ethics and morality
- Fake conservatism
- Fake news
- Fake science
- Federal politics
- Foreign policy
- Hypocrisy of the left
- Innovation and technology
- Left-wing extremism
- Legal affairs
- Religion and faith
- Rule of law
- Social media
- State politics
- US politics
- War and peace
Category Archives: Economics and the economy
Biden black market thrives: US parents swap and sell baby formula amidst country-wide shortage.
IGNORANCE of the laws of economics is no excuse. Neither is the adolescent classic that everyone else was doing it. Enough to be ouch-worthy to many, yesterday’s 25-basis-point interest rate hike means the official cash rate of 0.35% is now … Continue reading
The straight-shooting Mogadishu businessman has the coveted endorsement of Doomy himself.
Sri Lanka’s fertiliser ban disaster is another warning to governments embracing zero-ist fanaticism.
Judith Sloane: Albanese forgets 200,000 workers when platitudes won’t do. OK, the cash rate set by the Reserve Bank is slightly obscure. It’s the interest rate on unsecured overnight loans between banks. It’s not a retail rate. But it has … Continue reading
We are sending our guns, ammunition, humanitarian aid, all of this, our body armour, all of these things, and we will send out armoured vehicles, bushmasters as well, and we will fly them over there in our C-17s to make … Continue reading
• Saudi Arabia Considers Accepting Yuan Instead of Dollars for Chinese Oil Sales. • ‘I did that’ Biden stickers create headaches for gas station workers. Saudi Arabia is in active talks with Beijing to price some of its oil sales … Continue reading
This will restore value to the dollar: U.S. Senate passes $1.5 trillion government funding bill.
The Biden Catastrophe: US inflation surges to 40-year high as consumer prices jump 7.9 per cent.
Joe Rogan: The requisites for a Chinese social credit system in the West are now up and running.
…and be drafted to fight a war for Western ‘values.’ Still not enough, says the House of Lords.
While the media is fixated on a tactical ploy, this could be a démarche of historic proportions: Looks like the US dollar is going to be disintermediated. The road will be rocky … but this is a good thing. https://t.co/HtHZrh8iBm … Continue reading
Scotty from scuba diving: Morrison promises extra $1 billion to save the Great Barrier Reef.
The return of ‘safety first’: Morrison concedes children shouldn’t drive forklifts.
Wall Street Journal: U.S. Inflation Hit 7 per cent in December, Fastest Pace Since 1982. The Billboard Hot 100 for 1982 is rich pickings. What a rocking year for music. I’ve chosen the Go-Gos’ smash hit because it evokes wonderfully … Continue reading