- Freakish: Remember this bloke from mid-2020?
- He’s dealing with a bottom-pinching crisis at Parliament House
- What are the odds?
- Step One: Cancel Kamala
- As leftists yawn, super-tough Jessalyn fights for every breath
- I’m sure they’re not laughing now
- Covid and the Constitution – Beware a Gain of Function
- Art, music, letters
- Australian police state
- Climate hoax
- COVID hysteria
- Defence and national security
- Economics and the economy
- Ethics and morality
- Fake conservatism
- Fake news
- Fake science
- Federal politics
- Foreign policy
- Hypocrisy of the left
- Innovation and technology
- Left-wing extremism
- Legal affairs
- Religion and faith
- Rule of law
- State politics
- US politics
- War and peace
Category Archives: Hypocrisy of the left
Disgrace: United States imposes travel ban from eight African countries over Omicron variant. Trump further diminished the U.S. in the eyes of the world by expanding his travel ban. This new “African Ban,” is designed to make it harder for … Continue reading
Keith Windschuttle: Stuart Macintyre and the Blainey Affair.
That time the ALP incited an attempt to assassinate the entire Howard government:
But none on Germany in the 30s: Faith, hope and barbarity: Ignoring the truth on assisted dying. Nowhere in his speech was there recognition… Nowhere was there mention… Nowhere was there acknowledgment… Nowhere was there mention… And nowhere was there … Continue reading
Vaccine mandates and lockdowns have become the ‘Trojan Horse’ of New Zealand’s far right.
“A rapist called Joseph Rosenbaum was released from a mental hospital and then went directly to join the mob that was burning downtown Kenosha… Rosenbaum died as he had lived, trying to touch an unwilling minor.” – Tucker Carlson This … Continue reading
Queensland records two new locally acquired cases of COVID-19, Gold Coast on high alert. Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has warned people on the Gold Coast they may face new restrictions after a second unlinked COVID case was detected in the city … Continue reading
• 20 July, 2021: Brad Hazzard’s swipe at ‘crazy’ anti-vaxxers. • Today: Brad Hazzard ‘had Covid-19 preferential treatment’. NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard had “direct contact” with Agriculture Minister Adam Marshall during a fundraising dinner held at the start of … Continue reading
Tasmanian Education Department shielded paedophiles, disbelieved students, inquiry finds. The Tasmanian Education Department’s predominant response to child sexual abuse complaints has for decades been to ignore students, shield abusers and protect itself from legal, financial and reputational risks, an inquiry … Continue reading
Communist Pope Francis endorses Joe Biden’s abortion extremism after telling leaders gathered to discuss the non-existent climate ‘crisis’ to make “radical decisions that are not always easy.”
• Medicinal cannabis is legal in Australia, but people like Grace are turning to the black market. • How private Telegram channel ‘IM Packs’ created a black market for Ivermectin in Australia.
• News Corp brings the “rant” sledge: Covid-rant Fair Work deputy Lyndall Dean sanctioned. • Fairfax: Industrial commissioner backed claim COVID measures a step toward Holocaust. A Fair Work Commission deputy president who compared vaccine mandates to “medical apartheid” has … Continue reading
An unimpressed Christopher Akehurst discusses the meaning of Friday’s summit of the pseudos.
I wonder how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone.” – Alec Baldwin mocks Huntington Beach cop Eric Esparza who shot and killed a suspect in September, 2017. The shooting was later ruled justified by the Orange County district attorney.
Rebecca Armitage – a colleague of Sarah “Trump/Russia” Ferguson – blames conspiracies etc.