- You usually have to be elected before citing this old classic
- Dispatches From Woke War I
- While Ukrainians light their Javelins with hundred dollar bills…
- Yet another New York Times hero turns out to be a child rapist
- Morrison set to lose because voters want children mutilated
- Labor crumb maiden knows exactly what she’s doing
- Peking Dick
- Art, music, letters
- Australian police state
- Climate hoax
- COVID hysteria
- Defence and national security
- Economics and the economy
- Ethics and morality
- Fake conservatism
- Fake news
- Fake science
- Federal politics
- Foreign policy
- Hypocrisy of the left
- Innovation and technology
- Left-wing extremism
- Legal affairs
- Religion and faith
- Rule of law
- Social media
- State politics
- US politics
- War and peace
Category Archives: Innovation and technology
It’s possible this New York Times tweet will feature in a future episode of Air Crash Investigations.
New scientific technique dates Shroud of Turin to the time of Christ’s death and resurrection.
Loco: ‘Rooted In Colonialism and Racism’ – National Museum of Wales ‘Cancels’ Steam Trains.
Peak imbecile: Nicola Sturgeon defends proposal to chop bottoms off school doors for ventilation.
Why won't the PM of Australia offer to wash my hair? — $inclair Davidson (@SincDavidson) February 4, 2022
Children love muck and dirt: Now planners are helping a new generation to wild play.
Video Of Swedish Company’s Covid Passport Microchips, Implanted In Hands, Goes Viral.
Very cool: The Navy’s New Refueling Drone Just Provided Gas to an F-35.